Make a Booking
Non Participating Guest
A weeks painting at L’Age Baston without a tutor? Could be just the thing for you more experienced artists and ideal if you just wanted to retreat away to enjoy a week’s paint without distractions. Use the Studio, paint what you like when you like and enjoy all the rest of the L’Age Baston experience with us.
L’Age Baston Non-tutored Painting Holidays run from Saturday to Saturday. They include:-
- 7 nights full board at the Château in your own room.
- Wine with lunch and dinner.
- Transport from and to local stations and airports (see our travel page).
- Use of our large studio in the High Garden with tables, easels, tea, coffee, biscuits and optional music (bring your own paints and materials though).
- Use of the Pool (loungers and pool towels provided).
- Unlimited Wi-Fi and Bicycles, Garden, grounds, terrace and countryside.
- Sympathetic encouragement from your hosts and fellow guests.
When you book a holiday with L’Age Baston, there are no hidden extras. You arrange your travel and leave the rest to us. We are there to provide you with the very best holiday course experience we can. Included in the price of your holidays is:
- Airport and station collection (by arrangement)
- 7 nights full-board accommodation in the Château itself (all meals included)
- Your own room with no single supplement
- Luxury bathroom towels
- Exceptional food in outstanding surroundings
- Wine with lunch and dinner
- Aperitifs and canapés on first and last night
- Vegetarian and special diets on request
- Private, solar-heated, salt-water pool
- Guest Pool towels
- Guest Kitchen – Tea, coffee and biscuits always available
- Wi-Fi access and guest PC
- A barbecue soirée
- Course Transport when needed
- Optional trips out to explore the region
- A gala evening (glad rags and party pieces optional)
- Bikes to ride, books to read and boules to play